No. FastCAM/NEST can be setup to automatically add *.cnc. If you send us a service email we can amend the setup files and send it back via email.
FastCAM FastNEST FastCAM MTO FastCAM QE FastSHAPES FastCUT Backup Utility FastTRACK How To System Configuration Update InformationFAQs
- How do i change the print template in FastCAM
- DXF Restore
- CAD Compress
- What is the max line to round feature.
- What is the max shape divergence feature.
- Is it possible to add a part into an existing cutlist?
- Can the cutlist be accessed in FastCAM?
- After opening a cutlist and trying to nest it, I found that the buttons for "start", "resume" and "stop" were all disabled
- How much percentage of used plate is considered to be optimum or the standard maximum efficiency by industry standards?
- Using minimum rapids in FastNEST
- How do I activate Common Cut and Bridge Nest features. What about the collision checking features?
- Is there any printer setup function in FastNEST, such as the option to change printer, etc?
- Can I save *.NST file in dxf or dwg for later editing purpose in AutoCAD
- Kerf compensation can be found in FastPATH, FastPLOT and the CNC machine controller itself. Which one is the best way to define it?
- How do we know if we have achieved the best sequence of a nested part?
- When generating the output in FastNEST, do we always need to type the file with an extension *.CNC?
- How do I send a service email?
- FastCAM user manuals
- How to Draw an Ellipse or Oval
- Windows FastCAM Dongle Drivers
- Why do i see a blue screen after installing FastCAM?
- Fixing errors when printing with the Quote Template
- FastCAM Drawing Guide
- FastCAM & Windows 10 with a Unikey Dongle
- Configure the FastCAM shortcut to run "As Administrator" for working around Windows UAC
- FastCAM Information Starter Pack
- Check and Update the FastCAM 8 Drawing Editor
- Kerf Compensation from FastCAM or FastNEST
- Closing Part Contours