No. FastCAM/NEST can be setup to automatically add *.cnc. If you send us a service email we can amend the setup files and send it back via email.
FastCAM FastCAM MTO FastCAM QE FastSHAPES FastCUT Backup Utility FastTRACK How To System Configuration Update InformationFAQs
- How do i change the print template in FastCAM
- DXF Restore
- CAD Compress
- What is the max line to round feature.
- What is the max shape divergence feature.
- Is it possible to add a part into an existing cutlist?
- Can the cutlist be accessed in FastCAM?
- After opening a cutlist and trying to nest it, I found that the buttons for "start", "resume" and "stop" were all disabled
- How much percentage of used plate is considered to be optimum or the standard maximum efficiency by industry standards?
- Using minimum rapids in FastNEST
- How do I activate Common Cut and Bridge Nest features. What about the collision checking features?
- Is there any printer setup function in FastNEST, such as the option to change printer, etc?
- Can I save *.NST file in dxf or dwg for later editing purpose in AutoCAD
- Kerf compensation can be found in FastPATH, FastPLOT and the CNC machine controller itself. Which one is the best way to define it?
- How do we know if we have achieved the best sequence of a nested part?
- When generating the output in FastNEST, do we always need to type the file with an extension *.CNC?
- How do I send a service email?
- FastCAM user manuals
- How to Draw an Ellipse or Oval
- Windows FastCAM Dongle Drivers
- Why do i see a blue screen after installing FastCAM?
- Fixing errors when printing with the Quote Template
- FastCAM Drawing Guide
- FastCAM & Windows 10 with a Unikey Dongle
- Configure the FastCAM shortcut to run "As Administrator" for working around Windows UAC
- FastCAM Information Starter Pack
- Check and Update the FastCAM 8 Drawing Editor
- Closing Part Contours